help

Ashley

I have the AliDropShip plugin, site designed with WordPress, and using WooCommerce. The person who built the site is able to add products just fine on their end, but when I try to add products, it does nothing. Nothing gets added and no error message is showing up. My Chrome Extension is showing that it is on, but I cannot add products. This is preventing me from having my site go live and I am several weeks behind schedule. Is there anything that I can do on my end to correct the problem, because again, my developer is able to add products with no problem.

Sometimes, I forget to open my woo admin, 'import page' to be able to add products. Without your site being open on the import page, it will appear that it is importing but it never actually does. I hope this helps your issue.

Try force reload your woo import page, then in another tab, open aliexpress or force reload that tab again after reloading the woo page. sometimes the cookie set is a little hicky and that, for us, usually solves the issue. Also, it appears aliexpress had made some changes in the last days, so try also making sure you are logged into aliexpress.