Help with the flow of an order and setup..

landed

Hi
I am a little confused as to a few conflicting posts here and blogs so I am having to ask incase something has changed. So I am looking to get advice on how to manage the order let's assume e-packet is chosen but raises a first question

a) is standard aliexpress shipping the same as e-packet (e-packet is said to be aliexpress own shipping method)

[EVENT] An order happens! YAY :)
[EVENT System emails buyer confirming the order is being processed] - will not have a tracking link in email.

[EVENT] We go in and create the order on aliexpress.

b) Should I send a note to the buyer saying their order has been processed...it kind of keeps them notified and I don't think they get ANY more emails.

[EVENT] Aliexpress ships an order (though tracking not ready)

c) I see there is tracking service section under aliwoo plugin > settings > general and we usually want it to show like here- https://help.alidropship.com/orders-and-shipping/tracking-services ON OFF ON (the text above looks to be incorrect)..

I am not sure my system is sending these mails- am now testing a plugin that logs them and I see none despite the switch setting to send them.

d) Should I send again a note to the customer their order is now shipped..sometimes this happens late because of poor sellers so it makes me look bad that it is taking 7 days (I try to avoid this and find good sellers but sometimes we get a bad one)

e) When I am seeing that tracking shows an order is arrived I am now setting the order as complete which sends out an email but only says we finished processing order not that it has shipped and arrived..

I am trying to avoid a fraud and ask people if they have got the order. As this tips them off that I have NO IDEA where it is..they can then say I didn't get it..often it just goes through the box unsigned. I also want to follow up to get real reviews. But as I am not yet sure of the product and my service I am a little afraid to ask!

There is a lot in here so please use the letter convention a) b) c) etc to highlight what part you are talking about. HOW DO YOU DO IT Thanks.

ALI TEAM > You are writing A LOT of blog posts and think a best case covering this would be helpful. TY.

Direct Webstore

Woocommerce docs has all this info already. I suggest you start reading. I seriously doubt anyone is going to bother answering all that when the info is already available.

You're asking a bit too much too have all those readily available answers handed over on a silver plate ... lol

;)