Help with order fulfillment

vaskobgn

Hello. I just try to make a test purchase with my other debit card. Paypal is a bit lagy and the transaction does not appear asap, but that`s not the issue for which i need help.
I want my site to look clean and minimalistic so i deselect ships from options. In this case it was ships from China and ships from USA. So when i try to fulfill the order the plugin choose USA as default destination to ships from, but the problem is i didnt want this and I don`t know why the plugin choose the USA as a default country for ships from... when i was deselect ships from options in product page.

So all I want is to make ships from china to be my default ships from option.. or at least to have a choice when I fulfill orders, because if everytime the plugin choose USA as defaults destination for ships from.. it will be a big mess for me.

Kind Regards,
Vasil

Mar

So all I want is to make ships from china to be my default ships from option.. or at least to have a choice when I fulfill orders, because if everytime the plugin choose USA as defaults destination for ships from.. it will be a big mess for me.
This "Ship from" is discussed to death in the forum, take time to search and get the answer.