Hello, new member

Aldaaudeshe

Hi, I am a new member to this and am eager to start making tons of money and tons of sales, please if anyone can give me some advice that would be amazing. Thank you!

Mar

Hi, I am a new member to this and am eager to start making tons of money and tons of sales, please if anyone can give me some advice that would be amazing. Thank you!
There are tons of things to do before you'll have this tons of money. There is not enough space for this tons of things to do here, you need to research it your self.

Direct Webstore

this is off-topic but @Direct Webstore could you send me a private message please? id like to get your review on my store if possible,
Sorry, but that's one of the reasons I've disabled my PM. WAY too many requests to check people's sites, general advice and other things. And it's never a case of 1 or 2 messages back and forth, they continue forever like a never ending message ping pong game.

1572994534210.png

;)

Last edited:

iDan

Sorry, but that's one of the reasons I've disabled my PM. WAY too many requests to check people's sites, general advice and other things. And it's never a case of 1 or 2 messages back and forth, they continue forever like a never ending message ping pong game.

View attachment 10561

;)
ping pong game is good. ill grab some beers.
kidding - understandable, np.