Hello guys:)

tomaziokaz

Hello,

I am looking for an advice.

3rd day i'm looking for opinions about alidropship. I'm thinking about buying alidropship Ultimate package, but i'm kinda new in this business. Can I trust it? I'm gonna put max effort in this, but what about payback? what are pluses and minuses?

does that mean that i can only sell things from aliexpress? can i sell items from other websites, such as gearbest?

Thank you in advance

Direct Webstore

3rd day i'm looking

I suggest you read and research ...

https://help.alidropship.com/
https://alidropship.com/category/blog/

and use ... https://forum.alidropship.com/search/

... and read this forum generally and you will find all the info regarding simple questions like ...
does that mean that i can only sell things from aliexpress? can i sell items from other websites, such as gearbest?
But I'll give you a head start by answering these two simple questions. "Yes" ... "No"

To choose a niche and set up an online business you will have to do a lot of research. You can start practising for that by researching things like those simple questions above. All the answers ... and more are available in the documentation, blogs and this forum. (See links above)

I'm gonna put max effort in this
Get to work.

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Can I trust it?
I don't know ... can you? I do.

but what about payback?
What about it? It's like asking "How long is a piece of string?" Who knows?
If you're smart....you get a lot. If you're totally useless and stupid ... you won't get any.

The plugin is a "tool". Not a magic money making machine. You have to have brains enough to use it. Just like a calculator is a tool, but if you gave one to a chimpanzee, he probably wouldn't be able to do much with it.

:)

tomaziokaz

Thank you, guys :) I just wanted to hear your experience in this. As long as I dont know what to actually look for in this forum. :) Have a nice day!! :)

Direct Webstore

but what i dont really know - ALIDROPSHIP.
Then type Alidropship into Youtube ... they have lots of videos too.
And read the info in the help section and blogs that I posted above.

the Ultimate package. Is it worth it?
If you mean the customised store ... that's totally a personal choice. For me... I prefer to setup my sites myself.
If someone was totally clueless...then the custom store would be better. But they better be fast learners because there are lots of other things to do after it's setup.

oh, really. It is only me and you :))) lol
The reason no one else is answering here is because these questions have been asked a million times already in this forum and I guess they are sick of it.

They are also sick of ...

The Original or Woo plugin question.
The "404 error" question.
The Chrome plugin not working question
The "Changed my site URL, licence not working" question.

The ... well, you get the idea ... lol

Just read all you can from those links and you'll be miles ahead of many of the people on this forum.

Good Luck! :)