Hello am new

princeghartey

my just go ready there is one question I want to ask can I update my buying for customer’s within Africa to you mobile money platform to buy form my site.

Sergei Levchuck

Staff member
my just go ready there is one question I want to ask can I update my buying for customer’s within Africa to you mobile money platform to buy form my site.

Hello,

Honestly, I didn't fully understand the question. Could you clarify what you mean by 'mobile money platform'? Do you need a payment gateway for Africa?

Best regards,
Sergei

princeghartey

The reason why am asking this question is that most people in Africa don’t have credit card to shop online. So what they do is their mobile network operator’s have a way of helping them buy staff or send money to individual without going to the banks..

chris37

The reason why am asking this question is that most people in Africa don’t have credit card to shop online. So what they do is their mobile network operator’s have a way of helping them buy staff or send money to individual without going to the banks..
Finally one clear question.. So where is the problem? They can pay in your website with them phone (card) , just setup any checkout gateways working on Africa.