Great looking website - neccessary or no ??

orimond

Dear all,

I have this burning question that I really need to ask ya'all.
Do we need to have a superb, beautiful, great looking website to promote
our product?
I just came across some amazing looking stores for sales... these stores looks
unbelievable, it looks like as if they are developed by group of professionals !!
Yet, they only managed to generate 2-3 sales transaction after 1 year or so ??
Now, looking at my own store, Im starting to wonder how far i can go ?? :eek:;):p

Everyone out there, pls help get my common sense back as I have been working on my site, on my own,
for the last 6 months, pls dont tell me that i can't sell with that kind of design becoz it doesn't
look handsome at all ! o_O I don't have a group of programmers to work with !

Appreciate some good opinions !

Thanks
Des

Arnaldo

Not necessarily but that helps.

You just need a site and process that works from a customer standpoint.

You can have a beautiful site but if you don't know how to promote it it's useless.

Wish is ugly as shit but have a million dollar ad budget.

https://sugarandcotton.com Is ugly as shit and has made millions scamming people.

Just do a good looking site with great content that works and learn how to promote it. Be different with a pro looking design.

They are thousands of parameter to take in consideration and the look of your site is the first impression you left to the customer.

You have to connect the dots and learn by yoursel. These topic are all over the place on the internet. These questions have nothing to do with dropshipping it is basics of marketing.

orimond

Not necessarily but that helps.

You just need a site and process that works from a customer standpoint.

You can have a beautiful site but if you don't know how to promote it it's useless.

Wish is ugly as shit but have a million dollar ad budget.

https://sugarandcotton.com Is ugly as shit and has made millions scamming people.

Just do a good looking site with great content that works and learn how to promote it. Be different with a pro looking design.

They are thousands of parameter to take in consideration and the look of your site is the first impression you left to the customer.

You have to connect the dots and learn by yoursel. These topic are all over the place on the internet. These questions have nothing to do with dropshipping it is basics of marketing.

Hi Arnaldo, thanks for your great feedback. That kind of make me calm a little bit. Just that suddenly i got worried that customer's expectation on website design is very high lol. In that case i will look at how to do promotion the right way. I hope thats the way to go.