Google shopping - "Missing microdata for condition"

Dmitri

Hi All,

I have created automated feeds for google shopping and facebook products.
However, google merchant account is displaying an error "Missing microdata for condition"
Basically they took the product list and then are trying to verify all the information I provided by going to my website one product at a time. And the error popup because each product page does not have condition listed aka "NEW"

Please consider adding product microdata 'Condition' to the Davinci theme

Thank you,

Dmitri

Actually facebook product and google shopping feeds are the same except google shopping is a bit more strict in some countries it needs Tax fields or more shipping details.
I created one detailed feed for google and then facebook takes all fields it need from it.

The feed is just an xml file, I used php and direct connection to database to generate that xml file.
the hardest part of this feed was selecting the right product categories - it must be official google categories, and not your own.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi All,

I have created automated feeds for google shopping and facebook products.
However, google merchant account is displaying an error "Missing microdata for condition"
Basically they took the product list and then are trying to verify all the information I provided by going to my website one product at a time. And the error popup because each product page does not have condition listed aka "NEW"

Please consider adding product microdata 'Condition' to the Davinci theme

Thank you,
Hello, we are working on add-on that will create Google feed and check all parameters automatically.