Google merchant center suspension issue (Very Serious)

mrkapable

Hi All,

I have 2 sites on dropshipping, all products are imported from aliexpress via dropship plugin. When i add this sites to google merchant center, it comes back as suspended for "Misrepresentation policy".

I have tried and tried to fix this issue but to no avail, additionally on 1 store i got a notice saying "counter fit products".

Does this mean dropshipping is finally dead, or are we being decieved by dropshipping plugins?

I am very sure they are aware of this, however they act like they are not aware.

My nice is high ticket gadgets, and yet i have verified gateways & registered business license.

If any on has encountered such, kindly share your experience and how you were able to resolve this issues so others can learn.

Reactions: kdb

agonia

Hello. I have the same problem. They added another problem that said: Fraudulent payment. Nor do I understand why they discounted me directly from my bank account. They do not give detailed explanations that help us find and solve the problem. It is the disadvantage of being monopoly. They do what they want, as they want, it doesn't matter if we understand or not, they only matter their decisions. I did not find the problem and I lowered the Google Merchant Center account.

agonia

It seems that the support team solved my problem. They did not send me any message but the direct importation with shipping from the USA already works.

Juan1R

Ali just rejected my card, and I am trying to figure out how to solve it. I have ordered a special "notebook" with reviews about various literature books (I am a student and need it as soon as possible), but I can't get it in a final.

Last edited:

TroyChavez

I need clarification on your issue. What concretely do you try to order, and what problem does the service write on your screen? I don't know how to help you with the dropshipping issue, but I suggest a source with experts who helped write a literature review for me. I used Paperell for a college task, which consisted in creating a critical paper about "The Great Gatsby" book by Fitzgerald. So, on this website is easy to get writing reviews. You need to order no notebook with reviews on a limited number of literary works since the online site's professionals can write about whichever one you desire.

Last edited: