Google analytics not working

Christina

Administrator
Hi, after having worked perfectly for months, after an update of the DaVinci theme, the GA code has disappeared. Also Google Tag assistent, informs me of his lack. Question: Is it sufficient to re-enter the code again (https://help.alidropship.com/settings/other-settings/traffic-report) or does the problem lie elsewhere?
Thank you

Hello, Gianni!

Google Analytics ID was removed from Customization => General in DaVinci 0.13.3. To be able to see your traffic reports, you can either add GA tracking script from your GA account in Customization => Head or install GA Enhanced Ecommerce add-on (it's not only free, but also offers a wider range of tracking insights).

yr219

Hello, Gianni!

Google Analytics ID was removed from Customization => General in DaVinci 0.13.3. To be able to see your traffic reports, you can either add GA tracking script from your GA account in Customization => Head or install GA Enhanced Ecommerce add-on (it's not only free, but also offers a wider range of tracking insights).

Hi, i added gtag in my head section, but when events like add to card, proceed to checkout are done onsite, but same is not being captured n displayed i think in the Google analytics, how can i fix it pls ?

Christina

Administrator
Hi, i added gtag in my head section, but when events like add to card, proceed to checkout are done onsite, but same is not being captured n displayed i think in the Google analytics, how can i fix it pls ?

Hello, yr219!

Please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

yr219

Hi Christina & team,

Followed the GA setup for capturing Events data & also seeing the same in GA:-
1550168360199.png

However recently getting this notification in GA panel snap as shown below:-What does this notification indicate? is there any action to be taken for it? Pls suggest

1550168416651.png

yr219

We are recently getting lots of user signups on our store since 2-3days almost 4-5 signups per day, the problem is that there is no events being captured in google analytics no source/medium, no landing page, no user location/network/demographics,etc nothing at all for every signups thats happened so far, we suspect that either this could be some sort of attack and thinking of disabling the user signup option temporarily. We need help to first ensure that these types of signup events are being captured in google analytics to chk sources of those users in order to verify whether it is genuine or something else. Pls share how to fix this.

yr219

We are recently getting lots of user signups on our store since 2-3days almost 4-5 signups per day, the problem is that there is no events being captured in google analytics no source/medium, no landing page, no user location/network/demographics,etc nothing at all for every signups thats happened so far, we suspect that either this could be some sort of attack and thinking of disabling the user signup option temporarily. We need help to first ensure that these types of signup events are being captured in google analytics to chk sources of those users in order to verify whether it is genuine or something else. Pls share how to fix this.

Hi, Please suggest ??