Google Analytics Not Functioning (It worked on another site)

cable

Hi,

I am running into an issue of Google Analytics not logging traffic properly on Google Analytics itself (Which I believe directly translates to Alidropship plugin problems.

At this moment I have sent my login credentials to the Skype representative, they configured it and at the time of the post, is still the same. I am not sure if this is due to a bug. But I cannot seem to fix it. I have attached screenshots to show.

I also had one sale, but does not show up in revenue, which leads me to believe there is a bug.

If you could assist, I would really appreciate it!

Regards,

No sales, no visitors, no revenue (there is a sale an hour or two before screenshot)
2a3fe725372afa8c147bc2651501d36a.png

17 Random views, but unique and total visitors not showing?
9f1b41e89b4e9cdc6a878f9bf6e9ddb1.png

No revenue, no sales, even though one sale was received
d865603f3eb0a34635bdfd62bfcb42a7.png

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I am running into an issue of Google Analytics not logging traffic properly on Google Analytics itself (Which I believe directly translates to Alidropship plugin problems.

At this moment I have sent my login credentials to the Skype representative, they configured it and at the time of the post, is still the same. I am not sure if this is due to a bug. But I cannot seem to fix it. I have attached screenshots to show.

I also had one sale, but does not show up in revenue, which leads me to believe there is a bug.

If you could assist, I would really appreciate it!

Regards,

No sales, no visitors, no revenue (there is a sale an hour or two before screenshot)
View attachment 404

17 Random views, but unique and total visitors not showing?
View attachment 405

No revenue, no sales, even though one sale was received
View attachment 406
Please make sure you've done everything right: https://alidropship.com/codex/3-google-analytics-integration/

cable

I believe I was under the wrong impression that stats are updated Live. I believe it actually updates on a daily basis. Will report!

Last edited: