Golden Opportunity - Selling Best Alidropship Based Dropship Store With Revenue $73,862

Master_Yaksh

*** NEW UPDATE : Mailchimp Email Marketing Setup (Premium Package) Included Also (Email List : 4000+ Emails) ***

I am selling My AliDropship Original based drop shipping site. I have listed complete details and reports below.

I've stopped promoting the drop shipping sites in February of 2018 when we have focused on big commercial projects. So revenue decreased in 2019 as less focus was placed on the drop shipping business.

This site have Facebook Page, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. We have focused on Instagram mainly and for launched some Facebook and Pinterest campaign also but we got succes from SEO & Instagram.

All product listings were custom edited and image adjustments were made as needed. Each site is unique and more effort was spent creating a strong brand with the main site. I spent the time to find good quality products from solid dependable vendors.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
You will get all the social media accounts, site plugins and site code, domain names, mailing lists, customer lists, vendor lists, installation support, etc...
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************
Plugins Included With This Site:
1) Alidropship Original Plugin + EL Greco Premium Theme
2) Social Rabbit
3) Ads Abandoned Cart
4) Ads Facebook Business Catalog
5) Ads Google Merchant
6) Ads Recent Sales Pop-Up
7) Ads SEO Image Optimizer
8) Ads Urgency AliDropship Plugin
9) Coupon Wheel For WooCommerce and WordPress
10) My Suppliers
11) Ads PromoBanner
12) AliDropship GA Enhanced eCommerce
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Niche: Anime
Site Launched: November 2016
Revenue 2017: $30,721
Revenue 2018: $34,161
Revenue 2019 to date: $8,980
Number of Orders: 2144
Current Published Products: 2338
Facebook Likes: 687
Instagram Followers: 47,700

Asking Price : $4500

PLEASE NOTE: Private Message for more information and links to the site if you are serious and ready to pay the asking price.

Thanks for visiting !!

Attachments

• 1-12-16 to 1-12-17.png
    1-12-16 to 1-12-17.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 1-12-17 to 1-12-18.png
    1-12-17 to 1-12-18.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 1-12-18to 1-12-19.png
    1-12-18to 1-12-19.png
    326.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: