GEOIP Currency Convertor

Hey - we really need a currency converter that changes and/or recommends to change currency for the user's location.

In addition, is it possible to receive the snippet of code that the widget currently produces? Each time I add this to my woocommerce sidebar it breaks my page layout, so i'm tempted to see if I can place this elsewhere.

Alternatively, am i able to use a different currency converter plugin if so, how does that behave with Alidropship woo pricing settings?

Mar

Hey - we really need a currency converter that changes and/or recommends to change currency for the user's location.

In addition, is it possible to receive the snippet of code that the widget currently produces? Each time I add this to my woocommerce sidebar it breaks my page layout, so i'm tempted to see if I can place this elsewhere.

Alternatively, am i able to use a different currency converter plugin if so, how does that behave with Alidropship woo pricing settings?

Your plugin need a short code to place it where you want. But it will depend on the theme you are using, etc. (See the currency switcher in Flatsome) Normally the plugin will show the price in different currencies, but it will not affect the price settings. You have to test the plugin as it will depend on many factors. Iq4ZGS1.jpg

Direct Webstore

Please add Geolocation based currency switching!
It already does.

Each time I add this to my woocommerce sidebar it breaks my page layout,
You need to use Additional CSS. Plus this ...
a short code to place it where you want.

Read the Alidropship docs.