Generating API Keys for Alidropship Original Version

Cookie

I noted a lot of 3rd party plugins requires API key enabling which does not seems to be available in the original Alidropship version.

Below is an example of how to connect a 3rd-party plugin (shopmaster.com).

Configuring your Store (enabling the REST API).
To enable the REST API within your WooCommerce store admin, visit the WooCommerce > Settings > API tab and check the Enable REST API checkbox. Don't forget to save changes.

1521124883318.png

To verify that you are using the correct Permalink settings, visit Settings > Permalinks (this is on the Wordpress settings page, not the WooCommerce settings)
Use any option EXCEPT for the Default permalink option.

1521124916370.png

The same goes for trying to connect another Social Media Automation publishing tool for Around.io which is especially useful for estore for social media promotion.

All these plugins required a API key under the settings shown in the images above. I've checked my Alidropship Original but it seems the enable API tab is missing.

Please advise how are we able to add-on a enable API function within Original Alidropship. It seems that enable API tab is available in woo but not in the original Alidropship one ?

Then how am I able to add-on these 2 plugins if I a using the original ? Do I need to swap out the original to the Alidropshop woo in order to be able to install these 3rd party plugins ?

Please advise.

Cookie

Is it possible for alidropship to add a (enabling the REST API) into the Original Alidropship please ?

There's a lot of 3rd party apps I want to use but i don't have this function which is only available in woo. Do I need to uninstall the original and swap to alidropship woo in order to use some of the woo plugins ?

One of the plugin is https://snapppt.com/apps and I am trying to install but it doesn't work

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Is it possible for alidropship to add a (enabling the REST API) into the Original Alidropship please ?

There's a lot of 3rd party apps I want to use but i don't have this function which is only available in woo. Do I need to uninstall the original and swap to alidropship woo in order to use some of the woo plugins ?

One of the plugin is https://snapppt.com/apps and I am trying to install but it doesn't work
No, this option is not available in AliDropship original plugin.

sandip

Is that API Key is same for 2 stores connected with pepipost or different .In alidropship woo is that different way to configure with api key but there is also tab in setting to add API Key or Same.Looks different above.