General Liability Insurance - North America Suppliers

Craig_P

I've been searching for a North American E-Commerce General Liability Insurance provider but seem to be having a problem with insurance companies that are not familiar or afraid of dropshipping companies with Chinese manufactured goods.

If you have any recommendations of companies you've used and what a reasonable premium in the industry it would be awesome. Just in case any product lawsuits happen as even though I don't touch the product, liability in North America seems to fall on the seller.

chris37

I've been searching for a North American E-Commerce General Liability Insurance provider but seem to be having a problem with insurance companies that are not familiar or afraid of dropshipping companies with Chinese manufactured goods.

If you have any recommendations of companies you've used and what a reasonable premium in the industry it would be awesome. Just in case any product lawsuits happen as even though I don't touch the product, liability in North America seems to fall on the seller.

I really believe you over complicate the things.Just don't use copyright products and you are good to go.

Craig_P

Thanks, Chris,
I'm not so much worried about copywriter issues as I've taken some corporate law and know that suits are only applicable to product sales and often you will receive a cease and desist letter which won't cripple my company. My main concern is having coverage if consumers injure or hurt themself with the products I sell and I have a large suit that ends up crippling/destroying my holding company.
As mentioned if anyone knows of a good insurance provider for dropshipping specifically it would be great to hear suggestions.

StanHansen

The same thing happens in Australia as our companies don't want to have any relations with chinese manufactured products. It's all because of politics and we have to suffer now. It was hard for me to find a good insurance company with satisfying services at the moment. Lucky for me, I visited https://www.incompetenceinsurance.com.au/ in order to choose the best insurance company for my situation. They analyzed everything and advised me the best option possible on the market.

Last edited:

Kimberlibre

Have you thought about working with them directly, without intermediaries? It seems to me that this way is much more convenient and practical, but of course it's up to you to decide. In any case, it is important to understand some important factors in this business, for example, car insurance for under 25s. For me it made sense in my business so you can take advantage of it now to minimize your risks.

Last edited: