gateway checkout

MilaCur

Hello Mila from hotbagstore. After my application at 2checkout was 2 times declined I wrote Payssion to inform them about the possibility for gateway checkout they sent me a list with countries they work with. I am in Curacao. My question is can i sell Ali products in other countries like Singapore or SouthAfrica from my website? My website is since october ready but due the application process and the waiting time I still dont have a gateway checkout.

Direct Webstore

My question is can i sell Ali products in other countries like Singapore or SouthAfrica from my website?
You can sell to anyone in any country who has internet and a computer or mobile phone.

You could even sell something to an astronaut in the International Space Station if they have internet up there. But shipping may be a problem. lol

DS_TOM

Hello Mila from hotbagstore. After my application at 2checkout was 2 times declined I wrote Payssion to inform them about the possibility for gateway checkout they sent me a list with countries they work with. I am in Curacao. My question is can i sell Ali products in other countries like Singapore or SouthAfrica from my website? My website is since october ready but due the application process and the waiting time I still dont have a gateway checkout.
Hi Mila. I am having the same problem - got rejected today. Have you sorted this out?