Full Fledge Blog

Luis L

Can someone give an idea on how I can create a section on the site with a full fledge blog? Alidropship is great in terms of adding/edit/posting products, tracking orders and all the e-commerce features, but I really would like to have a blog link that when clicking, users go to the blog section, just full fledge blog, with its categories, users comments, etc..

Seems that alidropship plugin removes the original blog functionality, and I think is SUPER important to create a blog specially to grow organic visits.

Can someone suggest/share a third party plugin or links to how to add a blog? maybe using some sort of theme switching mechanism?

Any help will be appreciated.

Stuart Gibson

I would like this also. I sell android tv boxes, but I also like writing tutorials on how the customer canumber get the most out of their purchase without having to pay someone to load extra software

danumo

This is a good idea, sad that there aren't any responses with solutions.

In case you have gone this way, and you want to share your experience come over to my post below.
Same in case you have not done it but still want to.

Here is a possible solution which I am happy to provide details on, but it comes with other questions.