Free shipping worldwide widget?

amigobg

Hello, first you have developed a wonderful theme, congratulations about that.

For my question, from where can I change the "Free shipping worldwide" text from the product page?

Thank you.

Direct Webstore

a wonderful theme
Which one?

For Alidropship themes you'd have to edit the single-product.php file in the Themes folder. But it would be over written with each update unless you made a child theme. If you use something like Notepad+ (free), you can use search and type in "Shipping" to find where it is in the file. You have to download the file to edit it, unless you edit it via cPanel>File Manager. Wordpress won't let you edit it from WP-Admin panel.

It's been a while since I used the Original plugin ... but I think there's an option in "Customization" to disable it completely if you want to do that.

;)

Last edited:

amigobg

Which one?

For Alidropship themes you'd have to edit the single-product.php file in the Themes folder. But it would be over written with each update unless you made a child theme. If you use something like Notepad+ (free), you can use search and type in "Shipping" to find where it is in the file. You have to download the file to edit it, unless you edit it via cPanel>File Manager. Wordpress won't let you edit it from WP-Admin panel.

It's been a while since I used the Original plugin ... but I think there's an option in "Customization" to disable it completely if you want to do that.

;)
I`m talking about DaVinci 2.0 Woo.

From the single-product.php there is no lines with text that can be changed.

Direct Webstore

From the single-product.php there is no lines with text that can be changed.
Because you did not mention the theme or even what plugin you're using, I had to presume it was an Original plugin theme.

The text is in a copy of the Davinci for the Original ... so it must be in a different file for Davinci for Woo. I don't have a copy handy to look, so you'll have to check out likely files that look like they deal with the product page. But if the text is there, it must be in one of the files.