Free plus shipping method for some products.

prymus

Hello.
I was looking thorough forum and i could not find anything about free plus shipping method.
Is it possible to do it in alidropship plugin? i mean product is free to buy and customer pays only for shipping without options in checkout like free shipping and others.
I would like customer to see only one shipping method for one or more products which is the shipping cost lets say 6$ and cost of product is 0$.
Thank you very much.

daudi250

Hello.
I was looking thorough forum and i could not find anything about free plus shipping method.
Is it possible to do it in alidropship plugin? i mean product is free to buy and customer pays only for shipping without options in checkout like free shipping and others.
I would like customer to see only one shipping method for one or more products which is the shipping cost lets say 6$ and cost of product is 0$.
Thank you very much.

Yes. you can. Just make the price as 0 and the shipping cost to be $6. Then you can place an order on aliexpress and pay the cost that needs to be paid

Direct Webstore

I know there are a lot of stupid people who actually believe they get a product for "free" and only pay for the shipping. But anyone with a brain in their head knows the shipping cost is actually the cost of the product.

I want to sell to people with brains as well as the ones without brains and for this reason I will never use the tired old and lame "Free plus shipping" con. You'd NEVER see any reputable store using it.

;)