[Fixed] Update WordPress 5.2

Gianni

Hi, I've just updated the alidropship plugin and WP 5.2. From this moment I don't see the orders, nor the traffic, I can't update the shop's products. Product import is working fine.
Thanks in advance.

Mar

Hi, I've just updated the alidropship plugin and WP 5.2. From this moment I don't see the orders, nor the traffic, I can't update the shop's products. Product import is working fine.
Thanks in advance.
I confirm this issue. Most Alidropship settings are not working after I updated Wordpress to version 5.2. I just sent email to the support team. Apparently, this is an incompatibility issue. If the issue is not resolved quickly, I will have to restore the older version.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks in advance.
I confirm this issue. Most Alidropship settings are not working after I updated Wordpress to version 5.2. I just sent email to the support team. Apparently, this is an incompatibility issue. If the issue is not resolved quickly, I will have to restore the older version.
We are fixing it right now. I will let you know when we release the fix

Reactions: Mar

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Thanks in advance.
We've just released an update with fix: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-plugin-ver-1-4-10-update.13985/

jojo

Hello.

I installed the latest version of wordpress.
I still can't see my orders after updating the plugin.
How do I fix it?

Thanks.

james739

Hi,
There's an issue with product description not displaying properly when importing from Aliexpress since wordpress 5.2 upgrade.

DGongji

Hi,
There's an issue with product description not displaying properly when importing from Aliexpress since wordpress 5.2 upgrade.
I have the same issue. When I try to import any products directly using the AlidropshipWoo Google Chrome Extension, the product description displays a grey screen without any images or text. Here's a screenshot. It only shows the Aliexpress template.
Wordpress version: Latest
Php version: 7.2
Alidropship woo version: Latest
Any solutions?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2019-05-11 a la(s) 16.28.36.png
    Captura de pantalla 2019-05-11 a la(s) 16.28.36.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have the same issue. When I try to import any products directly using the AlidropshipWoo Google Chrome Extension, the product description displays a grey screen without any images or text. Here's a screenshot. It only shows the Aliexpress template.
Wordpress version: Latest
Php version: 7.2
Alidropship woo version: Latest
Any solutions?
It will be fixed with the next extension's update. Today.