Feedback on my website

artmelkon

Hi, I like your site, and I agree with @apislerr, I think you should move the white space below the slider. I attached the screenshot so you be the judge. :)

I am using Samsung Note 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180114-160553.png
    Screenshot_20180114-160553.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 40

Sockis

Hi! A critical viewer here ;)
I was wondering the logic of having bracelets under home? And somehow there was three different places where you could brush through products: bracelets, jewelry and shop. Why you don't put these all under the shop? It would make me as a customer miss a few products if I can't find them all at the same.

Another thing that caught my eye: Very few products on one page! It would be better to see more of the products at once, for example 16 as now you are showing only 8 at a time and customer has to change the page continuously. This can be easily changed in settings > reading > blog pages show at most.

This was my quick check, but otherwise it looks pretty neat! Good niche and nice name :)

If you want you can give my store some feedback as well ! https://www.sockadore.com/

ZAPPY

Have you thought of a tagline under your logo?
It'll give your customers an idea what to expect and what your products/website is about.

How many products do you think of their name and then immediately their tagline?
  • L’Oreal Paris - “Because you’re worth it.”
  • Coke – Open happiness
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken – Finger Lickin’ Good.
  • Yellow Pages – Let your fingers do the walking
  • Heineken – Heineken refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach
  • Nike - “Just do it.”

Your images were slow to load or missing (see screencapture)

missing.JPG

Only two images were clickable on your home page

As a potential customer, the reviews I saw were questionable
Questionable.JPG
Why the need to hide names?

As @Andre M has shown in their screencapture, your theme needs attention because I got the same on my screen just now.

Sockis

As a potential customer, the reviews I saw were questionable
View attachment 3011
Why the need to hide names?

As @Andre M has shown in their screencapture, your theme needs attention because I got the same on my screen just now.

Hi,
These hidden names come directly from Aliexpress. They are on Aliexpress exactly like that and when you import reviews, they appear so on your web site :)

ZAPPY

Sockis said:
These hidden names come directly from Aliexpress.
Yep am aware and was suggesting perhaps to edit prior to leaving on website.

Does it matter?

Appears not as OP has made sales.

Wont be on mine though as is. If decided to have AliExpress reviews will be edited.

You dont see eBay or Amazon or catalogue sites playing guessing games with some ***** in place of reviewers letters in their names especially when I dont see the reason for L***a to post her/his name this way!

Why hiding?