Feedback for online store

travelvision606

hey name is Danielson and I want to get some feedback on my website because visitors coming but nobody subscribe or buy anything....

here's my store
@travelvision606

I say thank you to all those who will take his time to analyse what's wrong :)

Direct Webstore

Quite frankly ... fashion, clothing, accessories, shoes stores etc are done to death by THOUSANDS of others and are boring as Hell. You need to put your thinking cap on and come up with a narrower "niche" that's a bit more unique. Stores like this are a dime a dozen EVERYWHERE.

OR ... spend a fortune on promotion and advertising.

... and on a side note ... selling stuff with "sizes" like clothing and shoes is going to be a nightmare of complaints and returns if anyone does start buying the stuff. Aliexpress sellers sizing is very inconsistent. That's why I stay away from ANYTHING with sizes.

Last edited:

tomrreid

hey name is Danielson and I want to get some feedback on my website because visitors coming but nobody subscribe or buy anything....

here's my store
@travelvision606

I say thank you to all those who will take his time to analyse what's wrong :)

To be honest its not a nice design. It looks terrible. Took 3 clicks just to get to one product from the home page. Far too big header images. I think find a better theme and use lighter colors as well.