Featured image not showing

analyzerit

Suddenly featured image not appearing,
Previously it was working fine, I was importing number of products and noticed, that featured image is not present on product.
In Alidropship settings I have checked "Featured image " should be saved on my server.
But image is not showing as featured.

Please help!and Fix the error As soon as possible. And Already mail to you support@alidropship.com

iDan

did you check the forum before posting? wont be hard to find few posts/comments regarding this issue, even without the search function....

they are investigating it.

analyzerit

This is big bug,Need to fix it ASAP,Thats why i post it here, As it is my problem so i know how important is it.

iDan

it is my problem as well, if im not mistaken i was the first to report it.
it is NOT big as you describe it.
it doesnt hurt you in any way, just adds a few new steps to your importing product process, which is: copying the images from the description manually, since they are no longer added automaticlly.

and even if you don't usually import descriptions, allow it until this issue is fixed>copy the images and delete the description.

just another 5 minutes of your time, not urgent as you make it look. simple as that.
its annoying, but it doesn't stop you from running your bussines in any way. get some perspective on life, man.

bottom line, while we are waiting for the fix, just add them to gallery manually: 1568054130591.png

Last edited:

analyzerit

Hey!

I have received response from support, they told me try to deactivate the Alidropship plugin, then activate it again.
Ya!! And Its working fine.

Thanks Awesome Support of Alidropship.