Fashion Dropshiping Turn Key Store, USA Supplier - Very Low Price!

TechStorm99

NeonVogue.com – Exclusive Two Words Domain – A Highly In Trend TURN KEY STORE worth on market over $3000. 6 mo Full Support!

The website has a Huge Potential due to the professional design and the profitable niche. The design helps you to focus on premium quality products.
Fashion is the best 2019 Trend when it comes to Dropshipping Businesses! Fashion is such a huge niche, so it means that in 2019 you should come with something more catchy and inspirational. NeonVogue was built on this idea. It is focused on a particular part of this profitable niche: Fashion in Neon Colors.
According to the 2019 catwalks from all over the world: New York, London, Paris, Milano the Neon Trend is here to stay for the entire Year! New York Fashion Week has shown everyone’s addiction to bright, catchy, neon colors. Neon clothing and accessories are already called the biggest fashion trend of the year by Vogue.com and Elle.com. It is the perfect time to expand an entire business on this niche right now with NeonVogue!

NeonVogue.com is not a regular drop-shipping eCommerce shop. This website contains all the GOALS for a successful business, which will be detailed in the next paraghraphs, so have a look on it!

Everything starts with... a Name

If you were looking for an eye catching, impressive, memorable and easily marketable domain name, NeonVogue is the best choice for you! It’s a short word, funny and easy to remember. It induce you the idea of making spectacular outfits , creative looks and an amazing styling with the clothes from your store, which will get you more and more customers day by day!

Design
NeonVogue
has a huge potential due to the professional design! The friendly interface and the professional display created on Wordpress will gain the attention of a lot of customers. The leads to the final page are very simple, that’s why customers will surf confortably throughout the website pages, right to the checkout! The orders are processed in a couple of clicks and it takes just a few minutes.

It has also a mobile friendly template, very well structured, that offers the same confortable virtual experience for the customers!

Products and delivery

The design helps you to focus on premium quality products. Our store sells only well-designed quality products at competitive prices in order to attract and create a large customer list in our base. The products are divided in different categories which will help the customers in their searching for the best product of their needs. Other more premium products can be easily added. It makes you spend less time, effort and energy! All products are shipped from USA based reliable suppliers with a track record so that you won’t have any issue with delivery or customer’s patience.

Automated Payment Processing

The payments will be received via PayPal. You don’t need to worry about security or transaction issues, because the website is designed to use the most vigorous and reliable gateway on the entire web.

SSL Certificate

As we were talking about security, the website includes a free SSL certificate. All website elements such as pages, content, credit card, and transaction information are protected with a high level of security!

Email Marketing

NeonVogue was built also with the idea of Email marketing. First of all it was implemented a subscribe form, which allows customers to fill in their dates such as name and email. This strategy is very useful when it comes to remarketing. Customers who abandoned the cart or who were just one click distance to a purchase will get an automated email which will remind them what they chose to buy and forgot in their bascket, encouraging them to complete their purchase! The email includes also the link to the website, in order to lead them to the final step easier! This kind of strategy has another advantage, such as creating a customers list. A customers list is the key to increase your sales, based on targeted marketing!

Additional features

Moreover in the sale are also included Instagram and Facebook Fashion Pages made especially for your niche. You can ask for a strategy based on Facebook Ads, which helps you increase your revenue! ( Free Facebook Ads Campaigns and Instagram Campaigns included in Buy It Now Price ).

We also create ecommerce websites like this from scratch. If you're interested in our offer or for samples send us a message.

What is included in the sale?

Domain name: NeonVogue.com - premium domain name worth over $1,160 based on GoDdaddy worth estimator. ( https://uk.godaddy.com/domain-value...ckAvail=1&tmskey=&domainToCheck=neonvogue.com )

· Premium Design for Mobile and Desktop Devices done by our Development Department

· 6 Months Free Hosting on our dedicated servers

· Facebook And Instagram Pages

· 6 Months Full Support via Facebook/ Skype

· Premium Plugin which allows you to import products/change prices/place orders automatically worth $89 ( Alidropship Plugin )

· Premium Theme Flatsome for Woocommerce with License worth $60

· Integrated Payment Gateways for you, ready to accept any payments

Stiipper

Speaking of fashionable clothing: not so long ago I've discovered a place (lilylulufashion.com) where I bought a bunch of things, and managed not so spend a fortune. Especially liked their faux fur coat. It's really important for me to wear somethng sustainable and cruelty free, since I went vegan and wouldn't want to wear real fur (obviously). Also they're really cheap which adds some cool ppoint on top of it, even if you aren't vegan.

Last edited:

dyueh

Fashion for me means neon colors and qualitative material. I consider myself the best expert in combining different colors and accessories to the outfit. In my adolescence, I taught style courses to girls from uni to pay for my studies and apartment. You can make perfect money if you have taste and creativity. One of the brands I get inspiration is with is Modakawa Official. I think it's Hawaiian style, but this is new for the USA Or even Europe. They play with colors, characters, and animals on their clothes, making their outfits look funny, sexy, and comfortable. Like it!

Last edited: