Failed Import Product ID, Product URL, Store URL and Store Name (All Blank)

Hello.

I need some help for this problem.
I have successfully import product on aliexpress but data from aliexpress store is BLANK.
Because this problem I can't update the product and I can't order automatically.

Please help me what should I do ??

2.jpg

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello.

I need some help for this problem.
I have successfully import product on aliexpress but data from aliexpress store is BLANK.
Because this problem I can't update the product and I can't order automatically.

Please help me what should I do ??

View attachment 960
Exactly. Just ran into this problem as well as of the new update.
This is an issue with WordPress, please upload a Beta version of our plugin - it has been fixed there. Or you can wait for the official release which is going to be this week.

TexasPoolGuy

I am new with Alidropship. I am having this same issue when I import from aliexpress. It won't import the supplier information. Even when I manually type the information, it won't save. Will this issue prevent alidropship from applying pricing rules to my products? When the issue is fixed, will it automatically populate these fields, or will I need to re-import the products?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am new with Alidropship. I am having this same issue when I import from aliexpress. It won't import the supplier information. Even when I manually type the information, it won't save. Will this issue prevent alidropship from applying pricing rules to my products? When the issue is fixed, will it automatically populate these fields, or will I need to re-import the products?
This is an issue with WordPress, please upload a Beta version of our plugin - it has been fixed there.

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-0-9-10-5-rc1-beta.2168/

Or you can wait for the official release which is going to be this week.