Facebook Business + Woo (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
It looks like you tried to activate your AliDropship license key, not FB Business license. I issued a FB Business key for you, please check your inbox.

Andrew Edwards

What is the difference between the plugin`s functionality and adding normal Facebook re marketing? Obviously its meant to speed up the process, its just not immediately clear how?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

What is the difference between the plugin`s functionality and adding normal Facebook re marketing? Obviously its meant to speed up the process, its just not immediately clear how?
The primary goal of FB Business is to create your product catalog in a few seconds. Once your product catalog is generated, you can upload it to your FB account and start managing your ads campaigns. Please refer to this guide to learn further details: https://alidropship.com/codex/facebook-business/

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello Ekaterina.

But what's the difference of facebook business plugin and this one ?: https://woocommerce.com/products/facebook/

Will the final version will be free or paid ?
With FB Business you can create your product catalog in a few seconds and then upload it to your FB account. Please feel free to take part in beta testing! All you need to do is pm me your AliDropship license key.

Almer

We are happy to announce that another add-on is ready for beta testing: please feel free to take part in testing Facebook Business. The add-on has been created for setting up FB dynamic ads to automatically promote products to people who took an interest in what your website has to offer. Relevant items from your product catalogue will be shown in FB feed of your potential clients.
ec8196169231.png

b6ae7f59088f.png

To become a beta-tester and get a key please PM me your AliDropship license.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2.1 (current version):

- Rounding bug fixed.
- Currency conversion bug fixed.

Facebook Business - Version 0.2:

- Product catalog is downloaded in an XML file, which replaced CSV format.
- Errors which occured while uploading product catalogs were fixed.

Hello,
Can I get a license please?
thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you for beta testing Facebook Business! The beta is over, you may purchase the add-on in Add-ons section at alidropship.com. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further assistance, we will be happy to help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.