Extension/Plugin choses bad shipping on Aliexpress

kukiman

I have explained it earlier, I don't have to explain it all over again. If you prefer buyers to buy products as free shipping in your store and pay shipping cost when you order in AliExpress because it turn out it is not free, it is your call, end of the story.

Paying for that is not a problem, as I mentioned in earlier - we already add the costs of shipping to the item price when importing.
The only problem is (which is why this topic was created) Alidropship plugin doesn't pick the cheapest shipping available - but the epacket, which was stated by the staff member, and we have no option of chosing the shipping that we want - either during importing or in the product's options, that's the problem, not the additional costs - I simply want the plugin to pick the cheapest shipping, that's it - so I do not have to change it manually every time...

1567106616525.png

kukiman

@Victoria Kudryashova @Yaros

Are there any plans on "fixing" (I guess) this thing? It would be nice if we could set alidropship plugin to chose the cheapest shipping or, epacket preferably etc. Any option would be nice - as for now alidropship plugin/extension forces epacket even for products that cost 0.5-2$ it picks a 5$ shipping, which is ridiculous :/