errors in conflict with yitheme bundle plugin

Pete Ward

Hi
I have errors when I have tried to use the bundle plugin from yithemes and they kindly troubleshooted it for me and came up with the following errors. Basically I can't select an attribute at all with this alidropship woo plugin enabled but without it, everything is fine.

Here is the debug from their testing:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/techomania/guidetobettershopping.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php on line 0

Notice: Undefined index: available_attributes in /home/techomania/guidetobettershopping.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/nice_attributes_hooks.php on line 0

Is it possible for you to look into these errors and resolve as this plugin is fantastic and is my main plugin and I don;t want to change it but I want to be able to use bundles as well from yith as I'm paying for their plugins as well.

Thanks Pete

the_lyall

Hi Pete,

Have you contacted support via chat on the main website? They tend to reply more quickly there as I don't think they monitor these forums as much. I would advise contacting them there as I've always had quick replies that way.