Error Occurred when trying to edit Pictures

Awessu

Hello,

When I try to change pictures I suddenly get an error: Error Occurred when trying to edit Pictures

Does ayone know how and how I can fix it.

Thanks

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

When I try to change pictures I suddenly get an error: Error Occurred when trying to edit Pictures

Does ayone know how and how I can fix it.

Thanks

Hello, Awessu!
Please attach a screenshot. Do you encountered the error when you try to edit pictures with the help of the built-in image editor?

Awessu

Already fixed it. For people who instal SSL certificate on their website this problem can accure , you need to download the plugin SSL certificate plugin

Mar

Already fixed it. For people who instal SSL certificate on their website this problem can accure , you need to download the plugin SSL certificate plugin
What's causing issues in your website don't necessarily mean it is causing the same issue in other websites. I install SSL certificate in my site but I don't have problem editing pictures with the built in image editor.

guysthing

I have this issue also on my website. The above suggestion did not work for my problem.
Does anybody have other solutions/experience?

Attachments

• error aliwoo.png
    error aliwoo.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 4

chris37

I have this issue also on my website. The above suggestion did not work for my problem.
Does anybody have other solutions/experience?
did you try it and with another image ? also on different products images?

If is not only on products image issue is possible conflict with other plugins,

Try to deactivate all of your plugin expect aliwoo and wocommerce and try again

Rayan

Hello
I have the same issue but it happen only when I finished to edit the image and saved the work, when I try to again edit a second time the same image ,I have error occured on the screen

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 4