Error: Method Not Allowed 405

Zamples

Hi,

I setup mailgun, and my account is active on mailgun, then I enter API key and domain which I get from mailgun in Notifications. The problem is when I test contact or PURCHASE EMAIL NOTIFICATION I receive error:
"Error: Method Not Allowed 405 Method Not Allowed Method Not Allowed The method is not allowed for the requested URL." 405 errors often arise with the POST method but I'm not sure what I need to do with this.
Is this something on mailgun side or on my server?
Anyone have similar problem?
Any solution for this issue?

THX

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

I setup mailgun, and my account is active on mailgun, then I enter API key and domain which I get from mailgun in Notifications. The problem is when I test contact or PURCHASE EMAIL NOTIFICATION I receive error:
"Error: Method Not Allowed 405 Method Not Allowed Method Not Allowed The method is not allowed for the requested URL." 405 errors often arise with the POST method but I'm not sure what I need to do with this.
Is this something on mailgun side or on my server?
Anyone have similar problem?
Any solution for this issue?

THX
Hello, it seems like you put wrong domain name in WordPress admin area - > AliDropship -> Settings -> Notifications. Please check once again all data and make sure it is correct.

Zamples

Hi, thank you for your reply the problem was that domain have to be without http and then works.

Thank you

cgkcgk31

Error: Method Not Allowed 405 Method Not Allowed Method Not Allowed The method is not allowed for the requested URL.
yes i am having the same problem here when i do a test for abandoned cart test email. i use godaddy workspace webmail for my support email. I have changed the email to support@vapeboxer.com in admin already and still get error

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Error: Method Not Allowed 405 Method Not Allowed Method Not Allowed The method is not allowed for the requested URL.
yes i am having the same problem here when i do a test for abandoned cart test email. i use godaddy workspace webmail for my support email. I have changed the email to support@vapeboxer.com in admin already and still get error
Hello, which version of PHP does your Hosting use?

cgkcgk31

sorry, i figured i could just place my support email in the box and it would work just fine. I was wrong so i signed up with SendInBlue and threw the API in there. it works now.

Izabella

Hey, you can fix error 405 by debugging your application code or scripts. To make it work, you’ll require to make a copy of the complete installation to an online or local development area, including a staging site. From here, you can start to perform a step-by-step debugging procedure, which will differ based on your site and its connected software. Remember that this method will take some time to execute, so you must be patient. This will surely help you in resolving 405 error easily. Apart from this method, you can also undo recent upgrades. In case you've upgraded your system or an application, this can probably be the reason for this error. If you observe an error message after your latest upgrade, go back to a previous version as it can probably resolve the error.