Error! ionCube Loader Not found

wstose

I keep getting this error and therefore unable to use Alidropship plugin. I use 1and1 webhosting and have checked phpinfo which states the following "with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.1.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd."

So I don't know how to fix this problem!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I keep getting this error and therefore unable to use Alidropship plugin. I use 1and1 webhosting and have checked phpinfo which states the following "with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.1.1, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd."

So I don't know how to fix this problem!
As far as I know, with 1&1 Hosting you need also copy php.ini file in wp-admin and wp-content folders, not just enable ionCube Loader.

wstose

Thank you for your response. I did do this initially but it didn't work. So I started from the beginning again followed 1&1 instructions and then copied the amended php.ini file to all folders replacing ALL php.ini files. What I didn't realise initially that there was a php file in the plugin folder as well. Replacing all php files seemed to have fixed the problem and I was able to activate it and enter the license code.