Error in davinciwoo 1.1.8

Resamki

Hello,
After updating my davinciwoo theme to v1.1.8 i get this error when adding a product to basket

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /sitepath/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 417

Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /sitepath/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 489

When i revert to v1.1.7 it works okay. I have decided to use this version until the new one is fixed.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,
After updating my davinciwoo theme to v1.1.8 i get this error when adding a product to basket

Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /sitepath/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 417

Warning: strlen() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /sitepath/wp-includes/class-wp-block-parser.php on line 489

When i revert to v1.1.7 it works okay. I have decided to use this version until the new one is fixed.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've having such troubles with the theme. However, I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test websites. Please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong.

Resamki

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've having such troubles with the theme. However, I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test websites. Please send me a pm with your WP access details so I can check what might be wrong.
I searched the web on the issue together with another coupon issue and found it's a bug with woo-commerce. I guess we'll have to wait for updates.