Error auto update price in plugin

abelcarvalho

Hello,
I do not know if it happened just today and only on my site, but the auto update on product prices gave a serious error.
The product had been imported at some time and with a discount, but today the supplier updated the price and removed the discount, the plugin detected the change, but did not update the price for the normal (no discount, kept the discount on my shop) and on my site the product value fell below the price of aliexpress.
I was forced to manually "update prices" in the control panel before anyone else bought.

The auto update(prices from aliexpress):
issue3.PNG

Final price with auto update on my shop:
issue1.PNG

Final price on aliexpress:
issue2.PNG

And the final price after i make manually "update prices" in the control panel on my shop:
issue4.PNG

Christina

Administrator
Hello,
I do not know if it happened just today and only on my site, but the auto update on product prices gave a serious error.
The product had been imported at some time and with a discount, but today the supplier updated the price and removed the discount, the plugin detected the change, but did not update the price for the normal (no discount, kept the discount on my shop) and on my site the product value fell below the price of aliexpress.
I was forced to manually "update prices" in the control panel before anyone else bought.

The auto update(prices from aliexpress):
View attachment 7182

Final price with auto update on my shop:
View attachment 7180

Final price on aliexpress:
View attachment 7181

And the final price after i make manually "update prices" in the control panel on my shop:
View attachment 7183

Hello, dear client!

Could you please PM me your domain name, WP login details and the link fot the product to figure the issue out?