Ensuring business name is on PayPal receipts

Mikey

Hi all

I'm new to the dropshipping game and I recently bought an Alidropship custom made store. One problem I'm having is that when someone buys something from my store using PayPal, my personal email address and name appear on the invoice. Can someone please advise me how to change this so it's only my store's email address and name that appear on the PayPal invoice?

Thanks very much.

Mikey

Mar

Hi all

I'm new to the dropshipping game and I recently bought an Alidropship custom made store. One problem I'm having is that when someone buys something from my store using PayPal, my personal email address and name appear on the invoice. Can someone please advise me how to change this so it's only my store's email address and name that appear on the PayPal invoice?

Thanks very much.

Mikey
Review your setting in Paypal.

Mikey

Do I need to have a PayPal business account to have my business name and email appear or can I adjust the settings in my personal PayPal account so it shows my business name and email address?

Mar

Do I need to have a PayPal business account to have my business name and email appear or can I adjust the settings in my personal PayPal account so it shows my business name and email address?
You need to set up a Business Account where Selling tools are available, one is Create and manage my invoices. You will create invoices and decide what information to be included.

pluglesstech

You need to set up a Business Account where Selling tools are available, one is Create and manage my invoices. You will create invoices and decide what information to be included.
Is this setting also available in personal paypal account?