Email notification intergration

Tuton

ok i follow the step to configure pepipost with alidropship for notification my website was verified etc I do a test email all goes fine but the problem am having I can't connect any of my emails to my pc mail app or blue mail app I do receive the emails on my hosting cpanel everything was working until I added pepipost any help please

Christina

Administrator
ok i follow the step to configure pepipost with alidropship for notification my website was verified etc I do a test email all goes fine but the problem am having I can't connect any of my emails to my pc mail app or blue mail app I do receive the emails on my hosting cpanel everything was working until I added pepipost any help please

Well, Tuton,
If I understand you right, notifications are sent properly and you receive their copies to your e-mail address. Am I right?

Tuton

Yes but I only receive them on my cpanel mails account I cannot configure any other app I had it set up with Thunderbird and blue mail app but now it throws error went I added pepipost

Christina

Administrator
Yes but I only receive them on my cpanel mails account I cannot configure any other app I had it set up with Thunderbird and blue mail app but now it throws error went I added pepipost

May I ask you to send me in a PM your domain name and WP access details to check the issue? Thank you!