Elementor Page Builder

Gabriella

Hi Everybody, I have a new store with Raphael Theme and with the AliDropship plugin. I would like to create landing pages for my products. I have the Elementor Pro page builder for another website and would like to know if I can use it with my store. Is it possible to integrate it somehow so that if someone adds a product to cart on the landing page then it goes straight to the cart in the store, too? This would be a very good option.
Also, can I use Elementor for example to create unique product pages, blog posts, etc.?
Thank you!

nardog03

No not with the alidropship plugin, you will need to download the Alidropship woocommerce and using a theme to build your site with Elementor.

Gabriella

No not with the alidropship plugin, you will need to download the Alidropship woocommerce and using a theme to build your site with Elementor.
Thank you for your answer! I think changing to Ali Woocommerce is too difficult now, I'd had to start everything from scratch. Basically, I like my store like this, I just need some landing pages. But do you know if I install Elementor to Raphael will it work? What if I create my landing pages with Elementor, and then since it's not integrated I just use links to my product pages from there... or is this a very bad idea? I think I'd give it a try.
Thanks for your help!

nardog03

When i first started I used the complete Alidropship plugin, it is very good and for a beginner its perfect. But it does have its limitations, If you want to create more appealing landing pages for your product or store i suggest you switch over to aliwoocommerce it's not hard to use at all once you have a really good theme and hosting. If you need any help with your woocommerce store feel free to PM, I will be glad to assist as best as I can.

:)