El Greco Theme Not Working Fully!

debian112

I just installed a fresh theme of el Greco. The settings are blank. When I click on El Grecoo Woo icon it just shows me the licenses. I have entered and it was successful. I am missing all the other settings under it. Any help?

I am missing: General, Single Product Page, Woocommerce, Service Pages, Additional, License.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I just installed a fresh theme of el Greco. The settings are blank. When I click on El Grecoo Woo icon it just shows me the licenses. I have entered and it was successful. I am missing all the other settings under it. Any help?

I am missing: General, Single Product Page, Woocommerce, Service Pages, Additional, License.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you've having difficulties accessing your El Greco Woo settings. Please send me a om with your WP credentials, I'll check what might be wrong.

chris37

Did you install the demo contents or no?

debian112

After adding the license key it says "Congratulations! Your license has been activated!", and then that's it. Every time I click on it(El Greco Woo), it continues to show the same

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-15_10-17-52.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-15_10-17-52.png
    107.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I have exactly the same problem. After activating the theme nothing happens. I followed the steps above but it doesn't work.
I hope you guy can help me to solve this

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 2