Editing Pictures

Helgs

Im loving the fact that I can now edit the picture prior to publishing it, however, on my product list when an image has been edited, a picture is not shown on the product list. It just shows the product but no picture is attached. I tried to go into each product and set a feature image but even after that the picture doesnt show up.

Do you know how i can fix it?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Im loving the fact that I can now edit the picture prior to publishing it, however, on my product list when an image has been edited, a picture is not shown on the product list. It just shows the product but no picture is attached. I tried to go into each product and set a feature image but even after that the picture doesnt show up.

Do you know how i can fix it?
Could you please be more specific and explain where exactly do you encounter this issue? What product list do you have in mind? A screenshot would be greatly appreciated.

Helgs

Hi Ekaterina,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please see attached screenshot on my product list. As you can see, the 2nd product is showing a picture because it was never edited. However, the other ones that I have edited the picture is not showing any pictures at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    110.6 KB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please see attached screenshot on my product list. As you can see, the 2nd product is showing a picture because it was never edited. However, the other ones that I have edited the picture is not showing any pictures at all.
Please pm me your WP access details, we will check what might be causing the issue.