Eco Kitchen Website For Sale US$500 Only

Mar

I am selling my website, just completed by Alidropship at
www.iecokitchen.com

Reason: I got a job and no time to take care of it.

Please message me if interested
You cannot fool people here. Having no time to take care is never a reason if the store is profitable, you can always hire somebody. That simply mean the store is not making money, maybe not a single sale.

Direct Webstore

I am selling my website, just completed by Alidropship
Just completed? Well, that was a long run. At least you put a bit of effort into it, lol

Reason: ... no time ...

LOL

You cannot fool people here.
They could if they had any imagination and/or common sense at all. Which is the real reason they are selling ... they don't have any. And when you don't have any imagination or common sense ... stores do not do very well.

Direct Webstore

So basically, you"re dropshipping dropshipping stores. Genious!

Best idea since the Coffee Table Coffee Table Book. The table was an actual book. Or was it the other way around? Lol

Ersher

I love baking cakes and desserts in general. I was always struggling with the problem, that it was very hard for me to cake something because I didn’t have any oven mitts for it. My husband knew that this is a big problem for me, so he found on the internet a list of reviews with the best oven mitts that are small and very soft and comfortable. He bought a pair of those for me and I am very happy now to cook my beloved cakes.
I need some mitts that won't get ripped

chris37

Wow, the features and the website design look unique. Whoever did this, it's a pro! I was actually scrolling on your website and got a bit surprised on why you would sell it. But yeah, I understand that you need to put a lot of work into this online store. One of my friends works for https://cabinetselect.com/how-much-do-kitchen-cabinets-cost/ for more than three years, and I know all his sleepless nights in order to perform everything well-done. Besides making an excellent company-customer relation, he needed to choose the most qualitative products to be sold.
Enough spaming @bukuiri ... you don't even know how to places them correctly