DS Centre Errors

Petit Chaton

Today I logged onto my Wordpress site only to find that a mass of products had gone OUT OF STOCK overnight. When I checked on Aliexpress, they were still in stock. That is the first problem I encountered and I am still in the process of manually updating the stock for the products, very annoying and time consuming.

Second issue, on the DS Centre, when I attempt to import a product into my store I receive the following error "Content, title, and exception are empty." I have tried a variety of different products and suppliers but the same error occurs.

I have cleared cache, restarted but to no avail. Yesterday it was working perfectly fine.

Attached is a screenshot of the error I am receiving.

Are Alidropship having technical problems because I do not think it is my end ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 14.55.53.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 14.55.53.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 21

Petit Chaton

I empathise with you. I read on another thread that the previous version of Alidropship for Woo works but I can't roll back the version. This stinks Ali !

Jin Jie

I empathise with you. I read on another thread that the previous version of Alidropship for Woo works but I can't roll back the version. This stinks Ali !
You can download and install this 1.6.65 version directly which will replace the version not working:
Choose the right php version for your setup.

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
@Petit Chaton @wmghori Hello! The error "Content, title, and exception are empty." happens because you need to authorize the API before import any product. You can authorize the API in your wordpress admin area in Alidropship/Alidropship Woo -> Aliexpress Login, there click login, or logout and then reauthorize.

The issue with out of stock and draft is going to be fixed as soon as possible