Dropshipping with collaboration

Direct Webstore

Wouldn't 100% of the profits be better than 50%? on an easy to run single store? On the other hand if we were talking about 10 stores ...

Areeb

Wouldn't 100% of the profits be better than 50%? on an easy to run single store? On the other hand if we were talking about 10 stores ...
Yeah but wouldn't 100% of loss be better then 50%?

I have been noticing that most of the people sell their stores and the biggest reason is they can't spend much time on their stores and same issue I am facing, as I am a student and can't give much time to my store,
so I thought to offer a partnership so that all things are divided, less investment, less work, less profit, less loss and less headache..

Sorry for poor english ignore grammatical errors :)

cheers

Direct Webstore

Yeah but wouldn't 100% of loss be better then 50%?

You would only have a 100% loss if you were totally incompetent. Running a single store is child's play. Anyone needing help to run a single store has a problem. Unless they have a valid reason.

I have been noticing that most of the people sell their stores and the biggest reason is they can't spend much time on their stores
And you actually believe that? Seriously? Want to buy a bridge? :) The real reason is that they are crap stores with no sales. At least all the ones I've looked at so far ... with only a couple of exceptions.

as I am a student and can't give much time to my store
Reasonable reason I guess ... but if one is organised ... it only takes an hour or two a day ... after the initial setup, which takes ages of course.

But good luck finding a competent and honest partner. I myself wouldn't trust anyone. I'd rather outsource extra work to freelancers and remain in 100% control.

:)