Dropshipping Men's Quality Watches & Jewelry Store For Sale

Visions

I am wanting to sell my e-commerce Store Daniels Quality Watches

I had this site built for my son who has a disability and it proved to be too much for him. I am retired and due to circumstances, I am unable to continue and maintain it. It has all the plugs and whistles and It's only 4 months old! It has a good respectable name, listed on Facebook with followers, Instagram with followers, Twitter, and YouTube which includes auto social posting called Social Rabbit. All plugins come with "how to use it" and free support. We have a Shop on Facebook, Google Merchants, and ADS Mailchimp (free until you reach 500 subscribers) for including products in emails.

The Giveaway Watch Blog is a winner we had 58 signups 4 to 6 a day with 8 follow-up emails to build our list in a 10-day small-budget paid post. Comes with the next Giveaway watch! Has Gold hosting and room for up to 10 websites ends Aug 18/23. a small amount of organic is starting to come in. Offers a smooth professional PayPal gateway for payment and ordering for customers. We have 167 products at the moment and unlimited easy-to-import products available. Comes with 24/7 Support. How to courses for all aspects of the business and marketing. Quite extraordinary!

Contact me if you are interested, I look forward to passing on this awesome professional business to you for cost!
Contact me through my website! Daniels Quality Watches

Last edited:

Visions

Hello Visions,

Beautiful
How much for sale?
Hey, m100088 thank you for asking! If you are interested "contact us" through my website and I will give you the password to the For Special Offer Blog to our detailed information and the asking price. Then we can go from there. I also have it just listed on flippa on auction for the same price. But I wanted to list it here too because the people here truly understand the value of AliDropship. Thanks again

Visions

Hey, m100088 thank you for asking! If you are interested "contact us" through my website and I will give you the password to the For Special Offer Blog to our detailed information and the asking price. Then we can go from there. I also have it just listed on flippa on auction for the same price. But I wanted to list it here too because the people here truly understand the value of AliDropship. Thanks again
Hi, hope you're having a happy Christmas weekend! I decided to list the price here. The asking price is $3500. It's just the money we put in to build and run the store and that's what we're asking for. Still prefer to be contacted through our website though. Thanks!!

Danushkan

I must say, the 24/7 support and courses for all aspects of the business and marketing sound pretty exceptional. Having 167 products at the moment is a good start and the option to easily import more is a big plus. The PayPal gateway for payment and order makes it smooth and professional for customers. If you don't mind, I would like to ask about the quality of the products you're offering. Are your products authentic or are they replicas? I've heard that some replica watches are really good and look just like the original. Just want to make sure I'm aware of what I'm getting into.

Last edited: