Dropship Team Please - Shopify to Woo

ofuroinu

I am trying to Migrate my shopify store to Woo.

I have used one of the well known plugin S2W - Import Shopify to WooCommerce - Free Version
to import my products by creating API keys instead of using CSV.
After finished imported the products I can see all the products , prices , etc. But I dont see the links to suppliers like we have in aliwoo etc.

Now the feeling is like all the inventories are in my warehouse and not with suppliers.

Do you know what could be the problem ?

chris37

I am trying to Migrate my shopify store to Woo.

I have used one of the well known plugin S2W - Import Shopify to WooCommerce - Free Version
to import my products by creating API keys instead of using CSV.
After finished imported the products I can see all the products , prices , etc. But I dont see the links to suppliers like we have in aliwoo etc.

Now the feeling is like all the inventories are in my warehouse and not with suppliers.

Do you know what could be the problem ?
Do you have alidropship woo plugin in your woocommerce website?

ofuroinu

The supplier tab is create by alidropship plugin I believe

Yes I know that, the main problem is with shopify after importing by CSV or use the plugin the result is the same. No linked with suppliers.
Now I feel difference with shopify and woo is like Android and Apple , they dont allow you to import suppliers of all products.
Means is useless for dropshippers. It worth importing for those with own listing stocks.

chris37

Yes I know that, the main problem is with shopify after importing by CSV or use the plugin the result is the same. No linked with suppliers.
Now I feel difference with shopify and woo is like Android and Apple , they dont allow you to import suppliers of all products.
Means is useless for dropshippers. It worth importing for those with own listing stocks.
The link must be add manual,is not other way