Domain can not be added

rainbowsix9

I bought, installed, and activated the plugin (original). Then, downloaded and installed the ioncubeloader for php 7.2 version. Next, I activated the DaVinci theme. After that, I installed the chrome extension. Everything went well.

But, when I added my webstore to the chrome extension, it says "Domain can not be added" :(

I checked for Adblock extension and found not installed in my Chrome.

Please, I need your help asap.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CapturedError1.PNG
    CapturedError1.PNG
    8.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

rainbowsix9

Update: I turned off all other extensions, emptied my cache and I even went to a different computer. Still, have the same issue.

Christina

Administrator
I bought, installed, and activated the plugin (original). Then, downloaded and installed the ioncubeloader for php 7.2 version. Next, I activated the DaVinci theme. After that, I installed the chrome extension. Everything went well.

But, when I added my webstore to the chrome extension, it says "Domain can not be added" :(

Thanks.
Update: I turned off all other extensions, emptied my cache and I even went to a different computer. Still, have the same issue.

Hello, rainbowsix9!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP admin area details to check the issue? Thank you!

Mar

Thanks.
When I installed the latest version of the extension, I have this error, but after a few tries the domain was added and it is working fine than the previous version. According to your screenshot, you have the old version of the extension, the latest is 2.5.21.

rainbowsix9

When I installed the latest version of the extension, I have this error, but after a few tries the domain was added and it is working fine than the previous version. According to your screenshot, you have the old version of the extension, the latest is 2.5.21.

yes, I have the 2.5.21. Still the same issue

rainbowsix9

Hello, rainbowsix9!

Could you please send me in a PM your domain name and WP admin area details to check the issue? Thank you!

I noticed after I logged in to my domain, I see my extension has turned on.. Please see the image.

Then, I tried importing random products in aliexpress and it is importing.. hahha...

Is this good enough or need to be registered?

I guess it needs to update your tutorial or documentation. Otherwise, we will all go crazy figuring out..

Attachments

• CapturedError2.PNG
    CapturedError2.PNG
    18.9 KB · Views: 7