does the "get tracking" button suppost to do something?

iDan

does this "Get Tracking" button suppost to do something?

1576533035679.png

by the name i assume it suppost to get the tracking numbers of the order, and bring it to my woocom site and then to my client.
but apparently it doesnt do that (or anything else for that matter..) ?
is there any reason/fix to this? or am i just missing something?
should it work for "automatically placed orders" only, or manually placed orders aswell?

Mar

does this "Get Tracking" button suppost to do something?

View attachment 10815

by the name i assume it suppost to get the tracking numbers of the order, and bring it to my woocom site and then to my client.
but apparently it doesnt do that (or anything else for that matter..) ?
is there any reason/fix to this? or am i just missing something?
should it work for "automatically placed orders" only, or manually placed orders aswell?
Get Tracking button will provide tracking number when the order is shipped. It is not sent to the client. Tracking number is included in the Order shipped notification email if it is set to be included.

iDan

Get Tracking button will provide tracking number when the order is shipped. It is not sent to the client. Tracking number is included in the Order shipped notification email if it is set to be included.

well, the orders are shipped and it doesnt get the tracking numbers...it doesnt do anything..

Mar

well, the orders are shipped and it doesnt get the tracking numbers...it doesnt do anything..
It is working at my end. If it don't work add the tracking code manually. The plugin, just like any plugins is not perfect.

iDan

It is working at my end. If it don't work add the tracking code manually. The plugin, just like any plugins is not perfect.

yup thats what i did since the beggining, added manually.
but suddenly decided to ask why the hell it aint working, (because now i had to do that for 5 orders instead of just 1).

i guess its on my end, ill try different browsers and see if theres any change.

Thanks Mar