Does it worth losing everything just to change from Alidropship to Alidropship woo?

Dimitrios

Hello everyone!
I'm with the alidropship plugin for about 3 weeks. I almost finished my store with the theme and every other adjustments but i think alidropship woo has better themes and plugins so as the website seems more professional. I have no experience at all but i' ve managed to establish a decent website. My question is, does it worth losing the imported products, settings etc. for more professional appearance or it's just my idea and i should keep it simple as it is? Any advice would be helpful... (before importing any more products)

kevgl

Hey Dimitrios,

Is there really a need for two topics about the same subject, maybe something went wrong :).

Congrats on making your first store! Normally the next steps amongst alot of others is; getting recognition, visitors and sales ofcourse. You seem to want to give Woo a try too. Is this because you don't want to continue on your first idea/store? Or just because you think you can get a more professional appreance.

If you still want to keep your first store, just do so. You can allways buy another license, this way you can have your first store and set one up with Woo. You can use your overall experience in the end when you made and maintained another store with WooCommerce on it. You can then go and compare all the pros and cons and choose what suits you the best.