Do not use 2checkout

Riazvic

Hi everyone,
I had some bad time with 2checkout. I created an account by entering all the important information including passport, email, and some other required info everything went perfect and integrated 2checkout with my website. after 2 days I tried to log in to my account I got this message on my screen ('Access denied' Your account has been closed') I was shocked but I wrote to the support team they said (Unfortunately, at this time our compliance team has determined that 2Checkout is not the best fit for your business. ) without any warning, reasons, suggestions just they closed my account if there were money where would I asked about that money nowhere I think I should have lost that money as well. they collected all my personal and important information which is to be a very cheap way of using a brand against the users. I will recommend not to use 2checkout.

Mar

Hi everyone,
I had some bad time with 2checkout. I created an account by entering all the important information including passport, email, and some other required info everything went perfect and integrated 2checkout with my website. after 2 days I tried to log in to my account I got this message on my screen ('Access denied' Your account has been closed') I was shocked but I wrote to the support team they said (Unfortunately, at this time our compliance team has determined that 2Checkout is not the best fit for your business. ) without any warning, reasons, suggestions just they closed my account if there were money where would I asked about that money nowhere I think I should have lost that money as well. they collected all my personal and important information which is to be a very cheap way of using a brand against the users. I will recommend not to use 2checkout.
I cannot count the times I created and submitted an account for review to 2Checkout, all were rejected. But I never, even once tried to integrate an account to my website without receiving an approval from them. You were wasting your time and it's nothing to be shocked about.

They have your information, but it will never happen that they will receive money out of an account that is not approved. The screening of 2Checkout is tough. Second to the last account I submitted for review, I asked them what really do you want in a website to be approved? The last account, still disapproved, the message was different, they said they cannot accept the account this time and they included a long list of products they don't want a website to sell among others, and you will not believe it, even wigs are not allowed.

But to be fair to them, it is not their fault if you tried to integrate the account without receiving a notice that the account was approved. The number of days you waited is actually the time they review your account. Mine was much longer than that. 2Checkout has a very high standard and there is nothing we can do about it.

Riazvic

It's Not standard it's just scam I will rather say. if a company had high standards then they must provide good consultation and must have a great support team. One of there support staff member told me that we do not support Dropshipping business:) It was like a joke to me but on next I wrote again then again they replied me with a different answer. what kind of high standard a company can claim if they do not know about businesses. Any how do you know any better payment processing company? if you know then kindly share with us.
Thanks

Mar

It's Not standard it's just scam I will rather say
The clients of 2Checkout are the big players, reputable websites if you are not aware. In fact they are more credible when they say you are a scam, than you saying they are scam.

Riazvic

The clients of 2Checkout are the big players, reputable websites if you are not aware. In fact, they are more credible when they say you are a scam, than you saying they are scam.
You are right, But i don't mean that they are scamers. I was meant to say that they do like a scammer.

Riazvic

The clients of 2Checkout are the big players, reputable websites if you are not aware. In fact they are more credible when they say you are a scam than you saying they are scam.
Yeah, Your are right they can but if i collect all information from them and then just close your account without any warning or further discussion.

Mar

Yeah, Your are right they can but if i collect all information from them and then just close your account without any warning or further discussion.
You need to give your personal information, that is what you do everywhere and everytime. If you don't, you cannot open an account at all. They always say your account will be reviewed by their new accounts team. That mean they will come back to you. Two days is too soon to say without warning. Even if I have no active account with 2Checkout, I know them. They never fail to inform an applicant if their account was approved or not.

aminech

it's normal that your account will be suspended after creating it for the 1st time after few days.
An agent will contact you after closing your account and will ask you to remove some products (all medical products, fake hair, eyelashes, creams, trademark products or products that are similar to some trademarks...) and add your real address, real contact info on contact us page, and add policies pages
You should contact them and ask for reasons

Direct Webstore

I think the name "Stripe" sounds much more classy and professional than "2Checkout" anyway. Business names with numbers like "Funerals4U" etc sound cheap and scammy :)