Do i have to manually enter in prices with auto import?

DARREL_WILSON

When i import products, it shows all the product options,

problem 1.png

however ,when i go to view the product, nothing impports on the page, am i missing something?

problem 2.png

Arnaldo

Hi, Darrel (The real Darrel Wilson from the youtube tutorials?).

Can you be more specific about your problem, please?

I have Flatsome theme like you.

Personally, I never use the import functionality from the site, only from an Aliexpress page.

To go quicker like most of us here do now:

- Authorise your site with Aliwoo chrome add-on.

- Source directly from Aliexpress

- Import a product directly from the page you are in. (you can import an individual product or the full range from the search result page.
Just click the "import" button. The page will start scanning then a pop up with all the editable option will appear, you'll edit your product from there.

- You can edit your variation from there at import stage.

- You can hide some unwanted variations (like "ship from" etc..) afterward in Woocommerce.

- I advise you to always keep important variations that are tied to stocks quantity from Aliexpress, i.g ship from, size, metal color. Even if cosmetically we don't need it, its necessary to have them to sync with stocks. You will able to hide them afterward in Woo product edit page (Variation Attribute tab).

You still can erase unwanted variations like color or model or size you don't want, but keep the rest and edit it later.

Man, if you are the real Darrel Wilson, then it's a pleasure to help you. I learned so many things from your videos, thank you!

Don't forget to check the awesome Help Center where all is explained at length.

Last edited:

DARREL_WILSON

hey man, yeah its me lol. i really appreciate the help bro, really helpful of you. I follow all your steps but still seem to have issues. Are you using siteground hosting?

I made a video for you or anyone else who might have this problem, ( its unlisted so only you will see it )

Arnaldo

Hey, Darrel lol Awesome ;-)

Your issue is very strange indeed, I don't have this problem.

I'm not on Siteground, but many here are without any problem.

You should have the normal price and picture uploaded.

Have you tried importing product using the "edit" button instead, do the price showing are the same as aliexpress?

Do this, import product again and if the prices matched add the product again (after deleting the badly import product in Woo) clicking either "add to import list" or "publish" button to see if the issue is the same in Woo.

Very dumb questions:

- Have you ioncube loader installed on your server (I guess it's the case, you won't be able to use the plugin otherwise)

- Have you got your currency well setup in WC (like because we're Friday night and you selected Australian dollars instead of USD lol I'm joking)

- Have you got any adblocker or the like installed on chrome active on Aliexpress pages and your site?

- When you go to Aliwoo tab----> Price ----> Formula, do you see any markup formula in place?

What are your plugins installed instead of Aliwoo & Jetpack & SG Optimizer ? Did you try the same without cache plugin? Any security plugin installed?

Try reimport a product only with WC and Aliwoo and no other plugins.

I forward the question to Yaros, he will answer to you with details. Maybe other advanced users will show up to answer you. If not you'll have an answer on Monday.

All the best buddy, keep on doing these great videos!

Hey @Yaros @Igor @Ekaterina Sayapina, we have a great guest here ;)

Arnaldo

More silly question: haven't you installed Alidropship standard version instead of Ali Woocommerce version?

Because when you clicked on Alidropship tab, I don't have this sales report dashboard... It looks like Alidropship standard version dashboard...

Just in case :)

Arnaldo

You have 2 version bro:

1) Alidropship standard: which doesn't rely on Woocommerce at all. It's the flagship with all the newest features.
It's simple with lots of features already integrated (mail automation, abandoned cart, etc...) . But you are limited to the three included themes bundle with it.

OR

2) Alidropship Woo: which is the right one for you if you use Woocommerce Theme (Flatsome and Claue have good reviews here).

You should see 2 download link on the product page after order, you are granted to download both and choose the one you need.

1 license = 1 domain name only.

Download the Woo version (if not the case) and install it instead. Enter the same license if its the same domain as before.

Also, If you use Php7 only use Php7.1 max it is not compatible with Php7.2 yet (soon).

Install ioncube loader from you Cpanel because the plugin is encrypted.

You have also another Alidropship Woo version for earlier php5.6 version, don't use that one.

You can alternatively download that latest version here: https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/alidropship-woo-0-8-11-update.5983/

Arnaldo

If you plan doing a review for your YT channel, wait for the next updates to come... We have a real shopify killer here ;-)

Users have to be very proactive and know woocommerce well to be able to have a seamless store.

But I guess that if they watched your videos they will see the full power of it and make a beautiful site ;-)

You can even combine Print On Demand with Woocommerce which is a banger. I use Printful myself, other recommends also InterestPrint.

Last edited:

DARREL_WILSON

oh crap i think i might of downloaded the wrong one, i justn noticed there is another one lol,. ill check this out and get back to you, i really appreciate it, you have a website?

Arnaldo

No prob, I'm glad to return you the help ;-) Ask anything, there Is good people on the forum too.

Cheers!