Displeased with Alidropship Plugin and Customer Support

Matthew-2189

I am just letting you know how displeased I am with your plugin and customer service.
All orders that I receive come in saying they are abandoned lol - leaving me unsure if the customer has actually abandoned the cart. I have sent a number customer service requests over the past weeks - no one responds. I have no choice to switch to oberlo and shopify. Never used shopify, but at least with them I should receive email responses to my support requests. I would like a refund if possible for all licences I own that have not been used if possible.

Thanks for nothing,
Matthew

Matthew-2189

Here is the response I waited 3 weeks for. The part about orders being abandoned was completely ignored - is anyone able to explain why all my orders are coming in as abandoned?

And I wasn't asking for a refund - I was asking to switch Andy Warhol with Picasso - due to issues with im having integrating woocommerce with the theme and alidropshiping plugin - I am switching that store to shopify and have no use for the Andy Walhol theme for that store.

bad-service.JPG.

bad-service.JPG

Lika

Staff member
I am really sorry for your experience with Alidropship Support. We do our best to reply to customers' requests within 24 h (or faster) and the period you had to wait is totally unacceptable. We will look into the situation to make sure it does not happen again. Please also accept our apologies for the reply you have received. It is definitely not the reply a person who has been waiting for a long period would like to get.

As a Customer support manager, I'd be happy to help you with the abandoned cart issue (if that is still an option for you) or resolve the issue with the Andy Warhol license. Could you please PM me what you would prefer?

WendSamy

It's been a while since your post, but I wanted to offer some insight. Quick and efficient customer support is crucial, and it's disappointing to hear about the delay you experienced. As a customer support manager myself, I understand the importance of prompt responses. If you still need assistance with the abandoned cart issue or resolving the Andy Warhol license problem, feel free to reach out to me directly. Building strong relationships with customers is key, and I'm here to help with any concerns you may have. Let's sweeten up the sugar customer relationship management together!

Last edited: