Disable dropdown menu products

There is a way to disable dropdown menu products? And instead, use that space for menu.
I'm using Rubens theme.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-26 at 02 (1).jpg
    Screenshot 2020-12-26 at 02 (1).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 14

daniel-97

You want to hide the products on menu?

Apply this code to your CSS
Customizations ➡️ Head

.mainmenu .product-item {
display: none;
}

daniel-97

No, we can’t alter which products to put there, sadly.

If you have knowledge about coding and style.css, you can change it.

Polly

You want to hide the products on menu?

Apply this code to your CSS
Customizations ➡️ Head

.mainmenu .product-item {
display: none;
}

Hi Daniel

Thanks for the code worked perfectly.

Any chance you can assist with the code to now make that menu dropdown box not as wide & high?

Thanks
Polly

Polly

Hi Polly,

What do you mean for "not as wide & high"?

Hi Daniel

Sorry I'll try and explain better.

Even though the pictures are removed it leaves a blank white space where the pictures were.

I would like the dropdown menu box to be the same size as the menu items rather than all that blank space.

Is there a way to get the menu to align underneath the category? Rather than off to the far left like they are.

Or am I wishing for too much?

I was able to move the text to the right but it only slightly moved. I adjusted the width also but the text doesn't move with it chopping it off.

I've attached a snapshot hoping this helps understand what I'm wishing for. Appreciate any assistant you can give.

Polly

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 4.09.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-03-26 at 4.09.17 PM.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 3

daniel-97

Hi Daniel

Sorry I'll try and explain better.

Even though the pictures are removed it leaves a blank white space where the pictures were.

I would like the dropdown menu box to be the same size as the menu items rather than all that blank space.

Is there a way to get the menu to align underneath the category? Rather than off to the far left like they are.

Or am I wishing for too much?

I was able to move the text to the right but it only slightly moved. I adjusted the width also but the text doesn't move with it chopping it off.

I've attached a snapshot hoping this helps understand what I'm wishing for. Appreciate any assistant you can give.

Polly
You can try adding this code to your CSS
.mainmenu>ul>li>ul {
left: auto;
}

Polly

Thanks Daniel getting closer.

Out of interest is there a way to show only one product in the dropdown menu instead of 2 or none.

daniel-97

Thanks Daniel getting closer.

Out of interest is there a way to show only one product in the dropdown menu instead of 2 or none.
I think I can look into it but I'm kind of busy now so I can't, sorry but I'll have to let you down

Polly

Thanks Daniel no problem, if you happen to stumble across it and could let me know would be great.

Thank you for all your assistance very much appreciated.
Best regards
Polly